Ali In Book Wonder

Day 7 Last day for Bout of Books (sad face) :(

Yep, it is the very last day of Bout of Books until next year, again sad face :(. I really enjoyed this one and I'm happy to have participated in this one. Now, I know that I really didn't have a goal set up. I wasn't sure that I was going to make it back in time to even consider a goal. I am still reading my second read and it's really good so far, a lot of thinking and a lot of whaaat moments. I hope that everyone has reached their goals or at least put a dent in it. This has been great and fun to do; but, enough about this I'll talk about it tomorrow. On to the last challenge of the day!

Challenge of the day: 5 books Challenge hosted by Falling Down The Book Hole (awesome title!)

Well, the hostess of this challenge has giving us a scenario about Aliens, who make it in the world and start destroying it. You only have 15 minutes to pack and run. You can only bring 5 books with you, they can be any type of book: something to help you out, something to make you smile, anything. As long as they're 5 books and also, give a reason why those 5. Easy enough right?! So, Allons-y here is mine :D

1. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott~ I enjoy this book very much and it's my all time favorite. This book will get me though the bad days and remember what it was like during the good days.

2. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins~ To me this book will teach me on how not to give up and fight back, I would see what I could do to help out, if I'm capable of doing so.

3. Divergant  by Veronica Roth~ Well, like the Hunger Games, this will show me on how it's okay to be a rebel and fight back and not take it laying down.

4. The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams~ I haven't read this book yet, but I believe that this book will have some kind of insight to Alien thinking' and how to survive the Galaxy if we all ended up there!

5. Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read by William Rabkin~ This book is funny as hell and it will help by making myself and others around me laugh. It will show us how to be like Shawn and Gus in a way! Why not go around and pretend to be psychic or be a sympathetic crier.

There ya all go, my five books to take with me and to learn a little from each book!

I hope you all are having an amazing time and I will write to you all again tomorrow!

Yay!