Ali In Book Wonder

6 Days of Bout of Books

Helloooo Everyone, I can't believe it's already the second to last day of Bout of Books until next year; oh sad face :( . My progress of my second read is slow, but I've been distracted by life (kind of).  Well, enough of the boring and onto the challenge!

Challenge of the day: Spell It Out hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads

This is an easy challenge...Kind of...maybe...well it's easy...well who know...well it's up to you on how you take this challenge. All you have to do is grab some books and use the first letter of each book to spell out something. I don't have a lot of variety of books so it was kind of hard for me. I did manage and I went with using my initials because I couldn't spell out anything else. So,here it is!

That's it for today; like I've mentioned I'm kind of sad that this is almost over. But, I can say I am an expert at this now yay!!!

I hope you all have had an amazing time during this Bout of Books and I will write to you all tomorrow!

Until Tomorrow!