Ali In Book Wonder

5 days of Bout of Books!

Hello everyone, How is it going? Well, I do hope that everyone is rocking at their own goals for Bout of Books! I am just taking it day by day. I just started into my second read and it gets straight to the point of the book. But, moving on I have today's challenges to do and well it's going to awesome! Maybe...don't quote me on that. Ha ha! Without Further Ado, Here We Go!

Challenge one: Recreate A Book Cover hosted by Spines and Covers

Basically you grab a book, doesn't matter which on or which genre. Once you picked one you have to redo the cover as it is. You can paint, draw, whatever to recreate the cover. Sounds simple and easy. As long it is the same look at the book cover here is mine. Please be aware, I am not an artist and I will never be one!...no matter how much I wish for it :) okay so here it is!

Well it's a very bad redo of The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I have not read it yet so no spoilers for me please!

Okay, moving on to our second challenge of the day!

Challenge two: Book Chain hosted by Christian Bookshelf Reviews

So, basically you create a chain of books by using the last word of the title, and find a book that starts with that last word. Well, Allons-y!

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

Star Girl by Jerry Spinelli

(The) Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway

Okay, that was hard I had to use two books that I don't own to finish this chain. Which are the second and last book! This one was really challenging. It's hard to look back and see what to use as a chain. Oh well!

Well, I'm done I need to get off now and cry a little in the corner.

Until the next day!

This is how I feel about the second challenge!