Ali In Book Wonder

Day 4 of Bout of Books!

Well, I'm finally done with my first book, The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler. To be honest it wasn't all that good! I know someone like me not like this book all to well, it was a good book, but I was disappointed of the set up. I was hoping to really enjoy this book, but I couldn't bring myself to enjoy it as I hoped too. It was still entertaining I liked the little stories of each character, but I was hoping for like an Austen twist to it. I'm going to try to watch the movie and see how I like that. Enough of that on to the challenge of the day! Yay!

Challenge of the day: Like This, Try This hosted by Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Okay, so, it's pretty easy. All you have to do is recommend a book that is similar to another book, movie, TV show, whatever and give a little explanation to why. This is mine!

If You Like

Wicked by Gregory Maguire

Then Try

On ABC

If you like Wicked, you should try the TV show Once Upon A Time! They both put one hell of a twist on what we know when we were young. They make us change our minds to characters who we thought were evil and begin to like them. Crazy Right?!

Well, that is it for my update and challenge. I'm happy to be moving onto a new book.

Until Tomorrow!