Ali In Book Wonder

The 3rd day of Bout of Books!!!

Well, I'm almost done with my first book give it 100 or so pages. I really don't have much to update for today. Which is a big shocker lol! It's hard when I really don't have much to write about. I'm still reading The Jane Austen Book Club it's an interesting book and I like the individual stories behind each character, but I was hoping for a little bit more of a comparison between Austen's novels and the characters themselves. But I'm not done yet, so, I'll keep shut and wait to finish for the final judgement of the book. Anyways enough of the boring update...how about we all move onto the Challenge of the day! Allons-y!

Today it's only one challenge and it sounds like a lot of fun so here it is!

Challenge of the day: Create A Sentence hosted by Book Reviews from a Christian Gal

With this challenge you have to grab some books and grab the first two words from the book, I'm guessing you grab from the first page. You than create a sentence from each two words. Well here is mine:

This, is the earth; each of only three,on a black hull.

Books I've used:

The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

Black Hull by Joseph A Turkot

She is Risen by Travis Irish

The Boys' Sherlock Holmes by A. Conan Doyle

The Magician's Nephew by C.S. Lewis

This one was really challenging holy cow! I don't know how many books I just went through to come up with this sentence. This was a lot of fun and I'm glad I didn't give up.

Well, I hope everyone is having fun on day three and good luck! I'll update you all tomorrow!

Byyyyyyyyye!