Ali In Book Wonder

It is now the 2nd day of Bout of Books!!!

That is right day one down and day two is here. I making a better progress of reading, but I'm taking a break to write and relax a little. I want to finish The Jane Austen Book Club as soon as possible, so that way I can go on. Oh the humanity of my brain, I'm determine to get this book done! Alright I know you're not here to read about my life. How about some challenges! YAY! I'm so excited ahhhhhhhh :) Like yesterday there is two challenges today. So, here I go.

Challenge one: One True Pairing (OTP) hosted by Infinite Ink

Well it's easy all you have to do is tell the hostess about your OTP and why you pair them! Here's mine

I like the pairing of Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester, because they are such an odd couple. She's sweet and caring; while he is rude and insensitive. Some how they mesh well and it's alright, because he gives her the courage; while she gives him love and understanding.

Okay now that's done here is challenge two!

Challenge two: Book Spine Poetry hosted by My Little Pocketbooks

With this challenge you grab a minimum of three books or more to make a poem out of they. The hostess gives you some free words to use for each book you use. You find the books and make a poem take a picture and share it. Here is mine:

A Midsummer Nights Dream

there

She Is Risen

With a

House of Despicable Beauty

and

The Weight of a Feather

There are my challenges, they both make you think and they were a lot of fun.

Good Luck to everyone and I will update tomorrow!

Fun and more fun!!!