Ali In Book Wonder

First Day of Bout of Books 11.0 Read-A-Thon!!!

Well, this has been a slow start so far, but I will get up and going. I came home after a 2 week vacay and I'm still recovering. I still don't know what other books that I will try to get to after The Jane Austen Book Club, but I have a sense of what I will read. So, my awesome and amazing blog will not be the same without any challenges on the first day. Here we go!

There are two challenges today!

Challenge one: Bout of Books Scavenger Hunt host by The Book Monsters

This is basically self explanatory but here is what I have to hunt for and it's kind of an instagram thing, but I don't have one, they did say we can post it on our blogs or where ever if we don't have an instagram:

Book Scavenger Hunt:

1. Find a book that starts with the letter B (for Bout of Books)

2. A book that has been made into a movie/TV show

3. A series you love

4. An anthology of poems or short stories

5. A book from your TBR shelves

Alright lets see what I can do

1. Book starting with the letter B

Bicentennial Man by Isaac Asimov I've only seen the movie; I didn't know that it was a book!

2. Book that has been made into a movie or TV show

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

3. A Series that I love

Easy Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling

4. An Anthology of Short Stories or Poems

The Collected Poems of Emily Dickinson

5. A Book from my TBR Shelves

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

There it is my scavenger hunt yay! Ok  onto the next challenge!

Challenge two:  Making A Playlist hosted by LuLo FanGirl

So for this challenge you make a playlist for the book you're currently reading and/or planning on reading for this week. You cannot use the same playlist on two books.

Here's my playlist for The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler

1. Kerosene by Miranda Lambert

2. Ho Hey by The Lumineers

3. Decode by Paramore

4. I Wanna Hold Your Hand by The Beatles

5. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum

6. Someone Like You by Adele

That's my playlist for this challenge. I'm not going to lie, I based the playlist off of the blurb, but these songs will fit just fine.

That wraps up this day, hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'm further in my book.

I hope you all have an awesome day and I hope everyone who is participating in this Read-A-Thon is kicking butt.

Until Tomorrow!