Ali In Book Wonder

Day 6 Bout of Books 10.0 Read-A-Thon We all got this!

HELLO! everyone, how is it going? Well I'm here with my day 6 update. I just started into my third book and so far it's really good. It's a true story of a woman who grew up in Germany during WWII and her struggles of leaving, to come here to America. The story is called "Tilli's Story My Thoughts Are Free" by Tilli Schulze and Lorna Collier. The cool thing is that both writers are local from my hometown. Anyways, so it's time for today's challenge of the day. Which today it is hosted by blogger Doing Dewey.

Challenge: Show your favorite author(s) some love hosted by Doing Dewey

So, here is me showing some of my fave author(s) some love.

First up, I will like to show some love to William Rabkin he wrote "Psych: A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Read" which is one of my top 10 influential books. He pretty much got the world of Shawn and Gus down. I will love to get more of his books. Since I've only read the one book. It's worth every penny I spent on it. Love to Mr. Rabkin.

Next, Louisa May Alcott who wrote my all time favorite book, "Little Women" need I say more. I need to read her other books still, but I'm sure I will love them as much as Little Women. I love how she used her own family as inspiration of her characters, she brought them all to life and I was hooked. Also, fun fact if you haven't googled it already but, Louisa was an abolitionist and a feminist. Love to Miss Alcott.

Finally, a new author name Nikolas Lee. He has wrote a couple of amazing books it called the Iron Jawed Boy series. He has written only two so far. They are amazing and awesome. They take you to the future and have a Greek Mythology feel to these books. You can get his books on amazon and they are worth the read. So, much love to Mr. Lee!

So, that's it for my update, I'm sad that this is coming to an end, but I'm so glad to have done this again. Until tomorrow's last and finally update. Good Luck to everyone who is still in the game with us all!