Ali In Book Wonder

Day 4 yeah, of Bout of Books 10.0 Read-A-Thon!!! Heck yeah!

Day 4oooooooorrrrrrr hehe yeah! Well to start off, How is everyone? Doing good? Reaching your reading goal? Looking forward to a book coming out? Either way I hope you all are doing an amazing job at your reading goal, because I'm not doing so well on my goal for this week and I have three days left and four more books to get to why! Sad face. Oh, well I'm still reading and chilling like a villain and doing other amazing things like learning how to make my own website. Already than, enough of the small talk. Let's get started to why we're really here...the challenges. OH YEAH! So, today's challenge is brought to you by the blogger kimberlyfaye reads and the challenge is called spell it out and I'll let you know in a few short seconds.

Oh look a doggy "Hi doggy, you're so cute...ummm focus). :)

Challenge: Spell it out hosted by kimberlyfaye reads

Here you use your name or anyone's name to spell out titles of books that you have read or want to read. It's simple and easy and it sounds like a lot of fun to do. So, here is my challenge LET US GO!

Alithebooklover

Odyssey

Vampire Academy

Eclipse

Return of Sherlock Holmes

Wow that was hard, but a lot of fun to do. That's it for today. I hope you all are doing awesome at your reading goals and I'll write to you all tomorrow byyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!