Ali In Book Wonder

Day 2 of Bout of Books 10.0 Read-A-Thon!

Right so far I'm getting further along with my first book. I don't have much to go and hopefully I'll have this book finished today yay! Anywhozzle onto to today's challenges which is hosted bloggers by My Life in Books and River City Reading.

Challenge One: "Bookish Battle Royal" hosted by My Life in Books

This challenge you have to think of three or more characters and put them up against each other. You write out three strengths and weakness and determine who would win out of your list. So here is my list.

Jane Eyre

Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

Strengths:                Weakness:

Kind                          Naive

Strong Willed            Plain

Caring                      Intellectual

Elizabeth Bennet

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Strengths:                   Weakness:

Protective                    Prejudice

Caring                         Stubborn

Independent                Judgmental

Jo March

Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

Strengths:                  Weakness:

Strong Willed              Hot Tempered

Loving                         Impatient

Non-Conforming          Dismissal

The Winner:

Jo March

Why?:

Although, it could have ended in a three way tie. Jo has weakness that can be easily dealt with. Jane and Elizabeth would too, but with Jane being naive about Mr. Rochester and what is really going on at his home, and Elizabeth with prejudices against Mr. Darcy for being to wealthy. Jo shows her weakness to everyone and isn't afraid to stand by them, she even admits to having them. That's why she wins this bookish battle royal!

Challenge Two: "Books You're Looking Forward To" hosted by River City Reading

This one is really easy come up with a list of 10 books that you are looking forward to read. Rather it's a new upcoming book or a book you have on your bookshelf. Whatever you can think of. Here is my list of 10 books:

Insurgent by Veronica Roth

The Boys Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

The Archive by Victoria Schwab

The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter

The Sisterhood Series by Ann Brashares

Psych's Guide to Crime Fighting for the Totally Unqualified by "Shawn Spencer" with "Burton Gustor" Real Author Chad Gervich

These are my top ten books I need to read I have all but four books on this list.

Well day 2 isn't quite over yet, but I need to get off now and finish my book so I can move on to the next. Until tomorrow!