Ali In Book Wonder

Bout of Books 10 read-a-thon!!! So Excited yeah!

I loved the last read-a-thon and it was my first ever! I cannot wait till next Monday to dive right into my second read-a-thon! Down below is the info of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon if you want to participate in it!

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So, I'm not sure what exactly I'm going to read, but before the read-a-thon starts I'll let you know what books I'll be reading and what kind of goals I have and the shenanigans I'll be up to! Until the read-a-thon :)