Ali In Book Wonder

Hollow City By Ransom Riggs

Hollow City - Ransom Riggs

This was a pretty awesome and amazing book. I loved every bit of this story and where it is heading is pretty exciting! I cannot wait for the next book to happen! I really really really love this book and it's character. Olive is still my favorite and she is just as adorable as ever.

The story continues with Jacob and the Gang on their way to London to save Miss Peregrine and try to make her human again. Of course, the hollows and wights are after them and they end up getting caught up. They run into gypsies and other peculiar children and adults. Jacob's and Emma's relationship is blooming in some way and it's adorable. At the end turns out to be a big plot twist. So, there is a third book on its way and it's going to be awesome!

This book is again, is awesome and I truly enjoyed the world that is filled with peculiar people. I never thought that being haunted by Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children would bring me to love this series very much! This book is fantastic and crazy. I highly recommend this book for those of you who are into the peculiar! Well that's it for now!

Later Days