Ali In Book Wonder

The amazing and cute story of "The Time Traveler's Wife" By Audrey Niffenegger

The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone I have a review on the wonderful and amazing book that is The Time Traveler's Wife! I love this book I love it. It's right up next to PS I Love You. This story was so sweet and funny and just full of feels.

For those of you that don't know what this story is about. It's about two people name Clare and Henry. When they first meet Henry is in his mid-thirties to forties and Clare was six. But, when Henry first meets Clare he is 28 and she is 20. How is that possible? Well Henry is a Time Traveler and he can't control where he goes, but he is always lead to Clare somehow. Clare is smitten with Henry through out her life and she ends up fall in love with him. When the two finally meet again. Clare is excited and she has finally meet the current man who would later become her husband. This story goes through Henry's  and Clare's life together as a marry couple, what happens when Henry is gone to long and how Clare feels. They have their ups and downs and it's all worth it for the future.

This story made me hug it, love it and had me have many feels toward it. I swoon over this story and the wonderful love between Henry and Clare. I loved the fact that no matter what happens these two find away. Their love for one another is so sweet and cute. I...I'm not going to lie I'm jealous of this fictional love story and cuteness! I highly recommend this book to anyone who needs a little love.

Until the next story :)