Ali In Book Wonder

Bout of Books 9.0 Wrap- up!!!

Hello Everyone

So I have a wrap up for the Bout of Books 9.0 read-a-thon! This was a lot of fun, I had a blast doing all the challenges and reading four books in one week! Okay so I just finished "Under the Tuscan Sun" by Frances Mayes today, but I still finished! Each book brought something fun and exciting to them. I've learned a lot about each of these authors and the trails that they each went through. I will be posting a review on "Under the Tuscan Sun" later. So here are the four books again that I've read.

Walk In Their Shoes by Jim Ziolkowski and James S. Hirsch

Faitheist by Chris Stedman

French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano &

Under The Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes

Each book had an amazing story that was different from the others and I'm glad that I had choosing to read these books and learn from each of these four amazing authors. I'm so glad that I participated in my first Read-a-thon and I can not wait to do more from Bout of Books. I hope that who participated had fun and reached their reading goals. Until the next READ-A-THON!!!

Later Days!