Ali In Book Wonder

Day 7 of Bout of Book read-a-thon and the last day of this read-a-thon :(

So today is the last day of the bout of books read-a-thon and it's bittersweet! I'm still on my last book and I don't know if I will finish it today, but maybe tomorrow. Of course I'm still reading "Under the Tuscan Sun" by Frances Mayes and it's going good.

I enjoyed the crazy week of read-a-thon. I just about finished my TBR for this month so I'm going to have to pick new books. I can't wait to do this again for Bout of Books the ladies seemed really cool and sweet! I will want to do others and see what I think of them, but until then. I hope everyone got to their reading goals.

Also, for today's final challenge is called bookish wedding and it's also a giveaway and this is hosted by blogger Harley Bear Book Blog. All I have to do is answer some questions about me and what fictional character would I marry. So here I go!

1: What fictional character would you marry?

A: I would want to marry Charles Bingley from "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen, because he is just so sweet, adorable, caring, and kind. That I would love to marry him!

2: Who would be your Maid of Honor or Best Man?

A: My maid of honor would have to be Lizzie Bennett also, from "Pride and Prejudice" she is so independent and will not take anyone stupidity!

3: Which fictional world would you want to get married in?

A: I would want to get married at Hogwarts from the "Harry Potter" series by J.K. Rowling because it's Hogwarts and it's full of awesomeness and magic!

4: Who would you pick to play music at your wedding?

A: I would want Katniss Everdeen from "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins to sing at my wedding, because she seems to be perfect at singing any song.

5: Who would be your photographer?

A: That would have to be Novalee Nation from "Where the Heart Is" by Billie Letts because she is a photographer and will take such amazing and funny pictures!

6: Who would you sit at the singles table (and hope they'd fall in love?)

A: They would have to be Jo March from "Little Women" by Lousia May Alcott and "Fitzgerald Darcy" from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, because I know that Jo would have showed Darcy a thing or two because he was rude, she would have fixed him straight, but they would fall in love.

7: Who would be your flower girl or ring bearer?

A: For my flower girl that would have to be Mary Lennox from "The Secret Garden" by Frances Hodgson Burnett, of course after she is living with her uncle. She seems to know how to plant gardens and she would pick the right flowers to spread out.

8: Who would you want to plan the Bachelorette/Bachelor party?

A: I would want Bridget Jones from "Bridget Jones's Diary" by Helen Fielding because she knows how to party and would probably be a blast to party with.

9: At the wedding, who would be the first on the dance floor?

A: That would be Bridget and her friends from "Bridget Jones's Diary" and Kitty and Lidia from "Pride and Prejudice" because they would want to make some kind of impression and make everyone want to dance and party with them!

10: Who would give a speech or a toast?

A: I would have Professor Dumbledore from "Harry Potter" because he seems to know what to say at the right time and make anyone feel what they need to feel.

11: Who would catch the bouquet or garter?

A: Mrs Bennett from "Pride and Prejudice" would catch the bouquet, she would try to catch it for her daughters and give it to who ever isn't married. She seems to be crazy enough to do so.

Well that's it for my final update, well I would add more tomorrow. I had a lot of fun and I hoped everyone had fun as well, and I can't wait to do more read-a-thons in the future! Well have a great day or night and

Later Days!