Ali In Book Wonder

Day 6 of the Bout of Books Read-a-thon yay!!!

Hello everyone how's it going? Well I'm here to update you all on what I'm doing today! Well I'm still reading "Under the Tuscan Sun" by Frances Mayes and like I've said in yesterday's blog, it is a lot different from the movie and a bit more entertaining. I have made it this far and I'm almost finish with this month's TBR. So, now, I have to gather more books to read for this month.

I'm having so much fun doing my first ever read-a-thon, and I can't wait to do more in the future with Bout of Books and/or another read-a-thons! Today there is only one challenge and it's also a giveaway. So, Allons-y (bit of a Doctor Who nerd!)  and see what I have to do today!

Today's challenge is hosted by blogger Midnight Book Girl where I have to stage a book that I'm either currently reading or any other book. It's like staging a house, but with books! Well, here I go with this new adventure!

Since I really couldn't think of anything to represent Under the Tuscan Sun I decided to stick to the "Sherlock Holmes" Series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

Since Holmes and Watson are base in England, why not represent England and the books.

The Best of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and The Boys' Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Like mentioned Sir Arthur's stories are base in England, so, I have a couple of guide books, plus the most talked about show almost everywhere Doctor Who! Both the 10th and 11th Doctor are represented in this photo and last, but not least Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street DVD (My college put this musical on and I was in it!)

I could go on and on with the topic of England, but I'm not. I haven't even been there at all, I want to though. I had another picture I wanted to use, but it was a bit over kill so I toned it down to this pic!

Well that's it for this second to final update for Bout of Books read-a-thon! This again is a lot of fun and I want to do more! Well have a great day or night and

Later Days!