Ali In Book Wonder

Day 1 of Bout of Books Read-A-Thon!!!

Earlier this morning I finished Walk In Their Shoes by Jim Ziolkowski  and I left a review on it and now I'm reading French Women Don't Get Fat by Mireille Guiliano I'm about 40 something pages into it and so far it's pretty good. Also while this is going on Bout of Books enlisted the help of two bloggers for a little fun and a giveaway.

The Giveaway is hosted by Bookish Comforts and it's a fun little thing to do

act of violence: Murder In Eden by Helen Goodman
adjective3: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
noun1: Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
noun2: A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly

I just read the greatest book!

This girl Jane ends up in the middle of a/an wicked conspiracy. Turns out his/her ancestors were pirates, and he/she might be the key to finding the secret kite. It’s a mythic artifact that disappeared centuries ago, and now a shadowy group of nanny (ies)s are looking for it. No one knows what uncovering it might do, but these guys are willing to murder for it.

I won’t say anything else. But believe me, if you like little stories with love(s) and lights(s), you have to read this one.

I had a hard time finding the right words, but this will do and I hope you all find this slightly funny. Take care and Later Days!