Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Last Day!!!

Good Hello everyone and how are you?! I hope you all are doing well! I am pretty good myself. So, as you can tell by the title it is the last day of BoBs and I am sad to see it done already! Reading Update: I am not quite done with either books, but I'm getting there. My imagination tends to take over and I end up getting distracted by other things. It's been quite a week.

So, where does it lead me with a proper update on reading? I am nearly done with both book thou. I have quite a lot to say about Anne of Green Gables. Be expecting a review on this story. Plus, reliving reading Charlotte's Web is always a delight! I will not be reviewing this one, because it's a great story!

What about this challenge I always do? It's simple actually! All I need to do is just to Stretch out my goals. Which is a pretty easy one if I think about it. I almost would have not have any if it wasn't for the obvious! To Finish The Reads I Have! I am going to try my best to finish these two reads before the day is over and....If I don't get distracted by other shiny objects! I am really bad at that!

I have been rambling on for to long now and I must get back to reading! I must finish these books! So, here I bid you all ado for the day/night. I also, wish for you many of great blessings and great reads.

Write to you next time