Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day Five!!!

Good Hello everyone and how are you today? I hope you all are doing well! I've been doing pretty good. So, for today's update I am about twelve chapters away from completing Anne of Green Gables and I am going to keep pushing myself to finish it. As for Charlotte's Web I haven't jumped into that yet today!

Okie Dokie onto today's challenge and it should be a fun one! It's a scavenger hunt sharing as many books as ya can in this challenge. Oh and it's space themed, let's get started shall we!

Here is the list:

xMercury - Favourite short story/novella
xVenus - Favourite book with female protagonist
xEarth - Favourite book about nature/nature word in the title
xMars - Favourite book with a red cover
xJupiter - Favourite tome over 500 pages
xSaturn - Favourite book with circle/ring on the cover/in the title
Uranus - Favourite book set in winter
xNeptune - Favourite book set at sea, on a boat, or under water
Pluto - Favourite books featuring a dog/with a dog on the cover
Moon - Favourite book set anywhere other than Earth
Sun - Favourite book set in summer
xSpace - Favourite book set in space

Alright this is going to be both fun and a bit crazy trying to find books that will do. But, I'm gonna try!

Mercury- Favorite Short story/Novella

This one has four different stories in them, but there was one that I thought was super cute from this book it's called   “The Dog Days of Laurie Summer" by Patricia Gaffney’s

Venus - Favourite book with female protagonist

Earth - Favourite book about nature/nature word in the title

Ok well this one is not necessarily centered around nature, but the characters do deal with nature.

Mars - Favourite book with a red cover

Jupiter - Favourite tome over 500 pages

Well, this one is just all seven of Jane Austen's Novels, but I have a different hardback from this one.

Saturn - Favourite book with circle/ring on the cover/in the title

This book is the only one I can think of that has somewhat of a ring on it!

Neptune - Favourite book set at sea, on a boat, or under water

Space - Favourite book set in space

So, I managed to find quite a bit of books and even thou I couldn't find all, I still had fun! I hope you all are enjoying your day. I wanted to also send out my heart and thoughts to the families out there who had to endure such a sorrowful day today. The world seems to be going to a crazy place right now and it's sad and heartbreaking.

Well, Toodles!