Ali In Book Wonder

Last day of BoBs!!!

Hey everyone and how are you? I hope you all are doing amazing. I'm doing pretty good myself, been keeping myself busy doing laundry, watching The Magic School Bus (yes, my childhood) and waiting for Game of Thrones to start. Well, this is my final update for BoBs week! It's been a heck of a week and I'm happy to have finished this week. I am so looking forward to the next one. I had a blast with the challenges and I just love updating you all about what's been going on with my reading.

So, I did start another book last night called "Hunting Season" by Nevada Barr. I only got two chapters into it, but it's not to bad so far. I'll let you all know, when I get around doing a review. Well, since this the last day of BoBs, we actually get a free day of no challenges. Which is kinda a bummer not having one, but sometimes it's nice to have a break! I would like to encourage you all to join in one day and see what the fun is all about. I love that I found this read-a-thon! I needed an excuse to try to lower my TBR, because I still have a lot of books to get through!

Well, that's it for me for today and for the read-a-thon. I hope you awesome nerds are enjoying your reads and getting in some sun! Enjoy your week and I'll be back later!

Later Days!