Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 6!

what's up world and how are you?! Are you awesome, because I know you all are! I'm doing pretty awesome myself! So, today I finished reading "Twenties Girl" and it turned out to be a pretty good book! I haven't been reading anything else today, I will admit I have been lazy today, because it's pretty cool out and there is no sun! I guess that since Fall is coming the weather has decided to do whatever it wants! But, before I go onto today's challenge, I want to say that my heart and positive vibes are being sent down to Texas, where Hurricane Harvey has hit pretty hard and I hope everyone is okay and are being safe. I do have family down in Texas as well, I really do hope that everyone is fine and staying safe as well! Today's challenge seems is a pretty cool one. The challenge is called Love to Hate and you just have to choose a character or more, that you just can't stand! Some of you know how I am when it comes to characters that I just cannot stand. I am pretty brutal when it comes to my opinion! I do have characters that I just can't even with them the only thing is, trying to remember all of them lol! But, I will try!

Let's see there are:

The Xes (excluding the boys) and other bad parents from The Nanny Diaries and Nanny Returns

President Snow from the Hunger Games

Caroline Bingley from Pride and Prejudice

The headmaster, Jane's aunt and cousin from Jane Eyre

The sister-in-law from Sense and Sensibility

That's all I got for this list, believe me when I say I have a longer list. If I can remember that list lol! So many books I have read!

Well, that's all I got for you awesome nerds! Tomorrow, I will of course be back with my last update, since tomorrow is the last day of BoBs! Until tomorrow!

Later Days!