Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 4

What's up peeps and how are you all?! I hope you all are doing awesome. I'm doing pretty good I've been having a lazy day today and of course doing some reading! This book is going to take me well into the end of the read-a-thon. I'm having a hell of a time getting pass the almost ridiculousness that is going on, but I'm enjoying it thou. I have quite a bit to read and I still haven't been reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" which I think I will after this. So, that is my quick update! Here, is the challenge of the day, it's called "If You Like This, Try That" which is of course offering up a recommendation of what you should try to read. Here we go!

If you like things that go bump in the night, ghosts, and a bit of mystery, then try reading "Dead House" by Dawn Kurtagich!

If you like sweet romantic men, things go crazy, and trying to figure out how to open the damn ironing board, then try reading "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella

Well, that's all I have, I could honestly have kept on going if my brain would work just a little bit faster lol! That's all folks for today! I hope you awesome nerds are having an amazing time and I will be back tomorrow for yet another update and challenge!

Later Days!