Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Day 2

Hey everyone and how's it going? I am doing pretty awesome at my end! As always I have an update and a challenge to share. Well, I'm nearly done with "The Undomestic Goddess" and it's really awesome. I hope to get around doing a book review on it once I'm done. I was really pleasantly surprised at how caught up I got into this book. But, on to the challenge of the day!

This challenge is called a synopsis rewrite and here is what I would have to do! Yes, I got it straight front the site itself, because ain't nobody got time for that lol! Here we go!

Synopsis Rewrite

For this challenge, all you have to do is rewrite the synopsis of a book from another character's point of view. Make it their story instead. If you post on social media, be sure to use #synopsisrewritebob20 to share.

Example: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

There are all kinds of courage

When Hermione Granger got her letter from Hogwarts, her whole world changed. She’s sure it will be the experience of a lifetime and she’s determined to make the most of it. All she has to do is study hard, learn everything she can, and absolutely stay out of trouble.

Two out of three aren’t bad, right?

When her new friends uncover a plot to unleash a terrible evil on the world, Hermione will have to marshall all her wits and know-how to stop it in its tracks. After all, what’s the point in being the smartest girl at school if you can’t use it to save your new-found friends?

See how fun! So, now onto me to do my own!

The Hunger Games

"So this is my fate! I have been chosen and no one is sticking up for me!"

This is what Peeta Mallark thought as he walked up to the stage to face his doom. But, with the courage of a girl who took her sister place! Peeta knew he had to do, whatever he can to survive and save the girl whom he had loved for as long as he can remember! Who will be left standing?! Him or the one he loves!

Okay, so not the best in the world! I could probably think of something so much better! Well, that's it from me for a BoBs update! I hope you awesome nerds have a great rest of the week!

Later Days!