Ali In Book Wonder

Reading progress update: I've read 260 out of 1171 pages.

The Count of Monte Cristo - Alexandre Dumas

Hello everyone and how are you all?! I know I know I have been gone for quite sometime and I have no excuses, but laziness and operation get life together. But, enough about me I am here to do an update of this here book I am reading.

This is the very first time reading this book, I have seen a movie (2002 to be exact) and read a retelling of this story called "The Count of Monte Cristo as Retold by Sherlock Holmes" by Holy Ghost Writer I enjoyed both.

I am 28 chapters into this book out of 117 (crazy I know!) and I am loving this book. Edmond has suffered for to long, the entire time I was reading this book all I could think of is the musical version of Les Mis! (Yeah, a musical geek!). You know that a story is going to be quite interesting and really good, when right off the bat you meet a character that you are gonna despise and that is the character of Danglars. Oh and two others that of Mercedes cousin Fernand and that darn lawyer person (who ever he is suppose to be I don't care) M. de Villefort. Yeah, they are on my list!!! (Fictional BS Characters)

But, this book so far has really taking over my mind when it comes time to read it. I get so caught up into Edmond's world, that it feels like I am living his world. The chapters of this e-book are pretty short and go by really quick, most especially when you get into the book. I don't remember based on the movie and the retelling on how it ended, but I am looking forward to it again when it comes time.

I am going to end here or else I will just ramble on and on about this book!

I hope you all are having a great day & night and I will be back again at some point lol!

LATER DAYS!