Ali In Book Wonder

On the Fifth Day of Bout of Books...This Read-A-Thon gave to Me!

Hello  everyone and welcome to the 5th day of the 19th BoBs Read-a-thon of this book world!!! Hey everyone and how's it going? I hope you all are doing well. I'm doing pretty good, just been reading and on youtube a lot lol! So, today of course I bring you updates yay!!! And, I'm pretty proud of myself for getting around to reading and finishing two e-books today. Well, I finished "Steampunk Fairy Tales" today and I decided to start on my next read which is "Kellie's Diary" and I finished that pretty quickly. So, yeah I knocked three more books from my TBR. I am hoping to get around starting "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea", this book has been a mission for me to actually get around to starting it. But, I'm going to start it once I get off of here! The e-books were really interesting to read and I wouldn't mind keeping up on reading the series for both of them. For today's challenge, well I am putting up a white flag, because I am not doing it. The challenge is to crate a rainbow from the spines of the books you own. Well, I don't have many books that have such a colorful spine. So, yeah I sadly have to not participate in this one. Well, that's all I got for you all today, I'll be back tomorrow with a brand new update and hopefully a challenge that I can do. Have a wonderful day/night/weekend. Until Tomorrow!

Quick The challenge: Spine Rainbow, By Blogger: Liz Whitehouse