Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs day 3!!!

Hey everyone and how's it going?! I'm doing pretty awesome right now!!! I am finally able to update you all of how my week is going. Yesterday, I had a tough time posting, because I am using my tablet as a computer! But, back to my update. I am almost done with my first read and now the main character isn't to bad! The book is getting really interesting, and I'm really wanting to see where the story is going! So, yeah that's my update, now onto the challenge of the day. I am going to share what book(s) I would like to see as a movie. Let's get started shall we?!

Well, the only book I can think of to turn into a movie is:

"The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho

The White Rabbit Chronicle by Gena Showalter

Ok, so that's all I have for now. Trying to come up with books that haven't been made into a movie is hard. I know there are other books I would like to see turn into a movie. Well, that is it from me for today and I will of course be back tomorrow with another update and challenge. I hope you all are having an awesome day/night and I will write to you all tomorrow!

Later Days!!!