Ali In Book Wonder

Open Letter to Libraries

Dear Libraries,

Hello! A reader here, and I just wanted to say thank you! Thank you so much for being around. You are like a second home for many. I'm sad that I don't visit as often as I would love to and I do love being at a library. You have helped fuel so many minds and give people a place of comfort and safety. To some you feel like a magical place! But, we live in a world where technology has been more convenient and some people have stopped going to you. It's sad, but you have found a way to keep going. Technology is convenient, but there is nothing like a hard back book with it's protective covering, that when I open it, it brings back childhood memories. You will always be around welcoming and ready for just about everyone's needs. You have stood the test of time, you have housed so many exciting and amazing stories for many. You are history in a building! Thank you, thank you, thank you again for being there for those willing to seek you out. You can't compare anything really to you. Here is to many more years to come!

Love,