Ali In Book Wonder

Review: Princesses Behaving Badly

Princesses Behaving Badly: Real Stories from History Without the Fairy-Tale Endings - Linda Rodriguez McRobbie

Hey everyone and how's it going today? I hope super for you! I am doing pretty awesome myself! So, for today I will be doing a quick review on "Princesses Behaving Badly" by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie. Let's jump right in!

This book focuses on real life princesses who through out history, did not have the fairy tale life. From Warriors to Madwomen. This book is full of interesting reads.

I actually found it quite interesting and very informational. Now, I was reading the ARC version, but to me the writing was just not so great. It was good, but I think the author could have been a little bit more fun with it. These individual stories needed more excitement behind them. At least for me. Like I mentioned it was very interesting and good! It's was even more interesting to read about current princesses that have had their time. It's not something you learn everyday at school. Now, I could go into more detail, but it wouldn't be right because I have only just read the ARC and not the final version of the book. All in all this was a good story, but I was hoping for a bit more fun and entertainment in the writing. Still a good read thou.

Well, that is it from MUAH! I will be back of course on Wed with another post. I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&