Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs Daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy 5555555555!!!

UNICORNS & RAINBOWS!!! How's it going this fine day?! I hope awesome for you all! Me, not to bad, I did manage to read a bit earlier this morning before going to bed! So, that counts towards today right?!...Right?!...Yeah it does, it does! That is my update. Now, for my challenge of the day!!!

This challenge is called Book in a Song and it's brought to you by blogger Janey Canuck

Here you find a song that fits your book and write out some parts of the lyrics to show how it fits. So, here I go!!! It's kind of hard to really choose a song for "Water for Elephants" because there is so much going on, and I haven't finished the book yet, but I think I found something that might fit for at least the bulk of the book. So, here is what I came up with.

Book: "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen

Song: "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival (yeah I like the old school songs)

Lyrics:

Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm,
I know; it's been comin' for some time.
When it's over, so they say,
It'll rain a sunny day,
I know; shinin' down like water.

I want to know, have you ever seen the rain?
I want to know, have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?

I think this is how the challenge goes, but either way. This book is really hard to get a feel of a song for it, again since I haven't finished it yet. But, this is what I came up with. I'll be back tomorrow with another update, no challenge this time! So, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&