Ali In Book Wonder

Fourth Day of BoBs!!!

SPRINKLES & LOLLIPOPS everyone and how's it hanging? Doing awesome I hope! I'm doing pretty good, giving the fact that I haven't read at all yesterday due to complete craziness and chaos lol! I did manage to read a couple of chapters today which is good. Well, I really don't have much to write about. I don't know why usually I'm just typing away! Not much of an update, but it's still something. So, enough of that now onto the challenge of today!!!

This challenge is by the blogger The Book Junkie and according to her post it's her first time being a challenge host. And she made it a good one. The challenge is called Titles in Tabloids where you turn whatever book you're reading or not into a tabloid title.

Here is her example for Twilight:

SPARKLY VAMPIRE STALKS BROODING GIRL FOR ENDLESS STARING CONTEST

Fun right?! Okay here's mine for Water For Elephants.

MAN HELPS OUT CIRCUS BY PROVIDING WATER FOR THE ELEPHANTS!

And here's another one for Princesses Behaving Badly.

REAL LIFE PRINCESSES DON'T HAVE FAIRY TALE ENDINGS!

How fun was that. This was a pretty clever thing to do; The Book Junkie did a really good job at this.

Welp! Folks that all I have for you all! Of course I will be back tomorrow with another update and another challenge. I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!