Ali In Book Wonder

The Second Day of BoBs!!!

Hey everyone and how's it going? I hope you all are doing fantastic! I'm not doing to bad myself! Well, today is another day and another update. Yesterday, I managed to finish reading "On Writing a Memoir of the Craft" by Stephen King. Earlier in the wee hours of the morning I started reading "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen! So, today is of course another challenge that consisted of me kind of destroying my library of already read books yay!

So, for today's challenge it's a mix and match type of deal and you make a sentence. And it's brought to you by the good folks over at bout of books!!! What you do is pick out ten to fifteen books flip to a random page and use that word, but you can't use the words "the", "and", "an", "or", etc as the first words from it. You can however use them when making your sentence. Here is my challenge:

My Words Are:

They

Favorite

Special

My weird sounding sentence:

Eventually, they were with her in town; after, the early special favorite

The underline are the words I picked lol! Every one of the words except for The is underlined muhahahahahahahahaha!

Well, that's it from me! I'll be back tomorrow for round three. Until then, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&