Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs HAS STARTED YAY!!!

Hello hello everyone and how's it going? Cool! I'm doing Super-dee-duper!!! I'm in a hyper mood because as you can tell by the title it's BoBs week!!! I love this read-a-thon, because it was my first one! So, anywhozzles I'm going to say that if you aren't doing it, then what the heck are ya doing?! Go and join I'll leave the link at the end of this post. Since, it's that time of month to read a many books as ya can. I will now share with you on what I'm hoping to get through this week!

Currently Reading: On Writing a Memoir of the Craft by Stephen King

What I'm hoping to get to:

Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

&

Princess Behaving Badly by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie

So, just these three books for now; but now on the the fun part of this week. A BoBs Challenge!!!

This challenge is called Book to Movie Adaptation and the blogger who is doing this challenge is Writing My Own Fairy Tale

Basically, you choose your favorite and least favorite book to adaptation and well share; pretty easy so, let's get started!!!

First, I need to figure out what is my favorite and least. Second, I google the images I need, Third, I save these images and Forth, I share them with you. Let's get to mixing!

Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation:

Least Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation:

(although, I can't exactly say I hate it, it's just became a least fave)

Well, that's it from me!!! I'll be back tomorrow for day 2 and another update and challenge. Until then, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&