Ali In Book Wonder

Something New

Hey everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself. Well, today as promised, a post that I have been working on for a few days. It's a new thing that I've came up with, which is cool and scary at the same time. I have decided to take a song (whatever song I like, love, whatever) and turn it into a story of sorts. I would listen to the song and look at the lyrics and get the vibe of the song and see what story comes through. Sounds crazy huh?! Well, I think it will be and fun at the same time. I like a challenge lol...creative that is! So, for my first song I wrote a story for is my new favorite and it's the new song "Rise" by Katy Perry. This is again my first attempt at this so, this character has no name and the word she is used a lot...so you are warned. Well here I go!

-------------------

She had been surrounded by negativity and fear for a long time. Until one day she said to herself, "Enough! I've had it with all this bull!" So, she made a plan and started working toward each punch. It had taken her a few years to get where she is now.

She has no regrets, because of how hard she worked. Along the way there have been people trying to knock her down, only to be met with a powerful force. She knows that it won't stop others from trying.

She learned that there will be more challenges to be met. She thinks to herself, "As long as I fight back and keep going I'll do this." Win or lose she learns from all the challenges that she had faced. If a challenge is lost and she is faced with it again. She will be ready this time for another round.

She will keep going and going, until she can't no more. She remembers who she is and where she came from. She knows to help others in need and then let them go and let them fight for themselves. Winning against negativity and fear is another round each day. But, she knows she will rise!

------------------

Well, that's it! That's all I have for you all. Let me know what you think about it! This is something that is in it's beginning stages and I hope to write more of these. On Friday I will be back with a review and until then I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&

BANANA!!!

Also, if you want you can listen to the song and see what it brings you!