Ali In Book Wonder

BoBs is Coming!!!

Hey everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good, just chilling and trying to get thing done! Well, this isn't the original post that I had planned on doing. But, the post I had wanted to do needs another day before I share it with you all. So, as you can tell by the little pic on top Bout of Books Week is coming (Winter is Coming lol.) What does that mean you say? It means that all next week I will be on here, updating you all on what I'm reading and if they're any challenges that I will be doing. So, it's a full week of me yay! Gives me time to really work hard on my upcoming posts. So, yeah I really don't have a set list of books I will be reading next week, but as the week goes on I will tell ya all!

Well, that's it from me; on Wed I should have the post I wanted to share up and ready for your eyeballs lol! Until then, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&

LOLLIPOPS!!!

P.S. If you want to join just go ahead and click on the pic above and it will take you to the site OK I LOVE YA BUH BYE!!!