Ali In Book Wonder

Review: Big Magic

Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear - Elizabeth Gilbert

Hello everyone and how's it going? Me, I'm doing pretty good, just enjoying the summer weather! Well, I'm going to straight to it and say that yes another review. No, not a Chronicle one. This is "Big Magic" by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Elizabeth has become one of my favorite authors. Even though I have not read any of her fictional work. Her Non-fiction ones are amazing to me.

This one is no exception! I know that this is a little dorky of me to follow word for word and learn a new way of living life. With Big Magic she writes about how to live a creative life without fear to create. That it's awesome to be imperfect and not to ever try to be perfect. She also writes that creation/inspiration is magical and magic. That it comes and goes as it pleases. That creativity wasn't meant to be a suffering thing, that it's okay to happy on what your working on. To be a trickster and turn the world upside down!

I could go on and on about this book. But, if you're like me and want to experience this book then go ahead. I found this book to be amazing and freeing. Elizabeth writes with such a voice that I understand better than most. I don't care if I sound ridiculous or idiotic. I just get where she's coming from and she's awesome.

Well, that's it from me! I'll be back on Monday all the same. With just two more books to be review on the Chronicles of Narnia saga. Be expecting those. Until then, I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are.

&