Ali In Book Wonder

Prince Caspian Review

Prince Caspian - C.S. Lewis

Hello and welcome to another post from me yay!!! Well, as you all can tell I am doing yet another review on The Chronicles of Narnia Series! This time I am reviewing "Prince Caspian" of course by Mr. Lewis. So, bare with me as I review this one and when I finish the last three. Then we can all go whew that's out of the way.

For those of you who doesn't know the story. Here is a "quick" break down of what it is about. The story focuses once more on those amazing siblings who were Kings and Queens of Narnia! Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy! The four are back and are sent back to Narnia after a year away from it. When they return they find themselves in a bit of a shocking realization that a lot of time has passed since they have been gone, which is around 100 years. While they are trying to figure out why they are back, they have come across a Dwarf who is in of saving. After saving him, he told them the story of Prince Caspian who is now King of old Narnia, but he's evil uncle is trying to kill him before he clams his rightful place. That's where the siblings come in and help Caspian win!

Wow! That was a mouthful. So, like the other three before it, this was another amazing read. I don't know what about this series so far that makes me happy to read them. Of course the siblings are fun to read about and when Prince Caspian came in, he was just a lovely as the siblings. I of course did not like the uncle and everyone who is for him. I honestly do not know what more to write about. This book again is amazing and everyone should read it all!

Well, that's it from me! I will be back on Friday...yes! Friday with another book review, and this time it's about a book that is not apart of the series. But, until then I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are!

&