Ali In Book Wonder

The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe Review

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - C.S. Lewis

Hello everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good today. Well, I am back with yet another quick review and one that I'm excited to share. Which of course by the title and the book you already know that it's. "The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" by C.S. Lewis.

Like I've mentioned on Monday that I have seen all three movies. This one of course is a favorite of mine. If you haven't known by now what the story is about. Then I'll quickly tell you. The story focuses on four siblings who had to get to safety during the war. They end up at house with a professor as it's owner. After awhile there, the youngest Lucy, discovers another world through the professor's wardrobe which turns out to be Narnia. When she tells of the place none of her siblings believes her, until the time came when all three of her siblings finally believe her.

Now, the movie has stuck to some of the same to the book. But, of course the book will always be different. I loved the story again. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy were just a pleasure to read about. Edmund of course needing to be taught a lesson, because of his attitude towards he siblings and the fact he ran into the white witch herself and would turn in his brother and sisters for food and to be a king, which after awhile, he slowly did start to learn his lesson, when he witness the white witch's true form. Unlike the film when it finally came to the battle scene, it  was rather short and straight to the point, where the film elongated it, but that's okay. There was of course a connection between a character from the first book that made it to the second and that was an older Digory! Who is just a sweet and caring as he was when he was a boy.

Well, that's it from me today! I'll be back on Monday with a new post! Until then I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are!

SUNSHINE & LOLLIPOPS!!!