Ali In Book Wonder

Another Inspirational Book I Forgot to Add!!!

The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

Hey everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself, giving the fact that I haven't written a post in about a week. I know I know I just haven't had any ideas coming to me fast enough liked I hoped, but now I do. I'm a day late on writing this, but I'm doing it now yay! For today's post. I'll be writing about another inspirational book that I completely forgot to add to my other list! But, I have it now and that book is "The Book Thief" by Marcus Zusak.

For those of you who have not read this amazing book, need to get on it right away. This is a must read and it's a powerful read with such a powerful character.

Liesel had come a long way in this book. She started off not knowing how to read, to reading books that adults are usually reading. Her adoptive father had sparked her world in reading. The fact that she had risked her life, to save a ban book, during WWII Germany, shows how amazing she is. Along, with her best friend Rudy who is a fast runner and his hero is someone who isn't German, but a black American man by the name of Jessie Owen. He has taking some risk to like someone who isn't apart of the German world.

This book has such a wonderful meaning and that is to be brave and learn all that you can. This is part of the reason why I love this book. It's been awhile since I've read it, but I'm sure I will still feel the same. I know this book is fictional, but the world felt like it had been lived out. I again recommend this wonderful book.

Well, that's it from me! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write to you all next time!

TOODLES!!!