Ali In Book Wonder

Open Letter to Writers!!!

Dear Writers,

Writing is hard! This is a statement that all of us can agree on. The countless hours of getting your character to come "alive" to getting every detail of a world that is only in your head down! I'm sure if you ask the most famous authors around what they thought about writing. They would probably curl up into a ball in a corner and cry! I do that all the time when I'm trying to get my stories up and going hehe! Also, I'm sure some of you can agree on that as well. As writers, we all have such crazy imaginations and trying to get them on paper is a task and a fight all on it's own! It takes time and effort to get everything in it's correct place. To get everything to sound amazing and inspirational! For me I find the most amazing sentences &/or paragraphs Delicious (I know sounds crazy) when words come out in a beautiful way and is spoken in the right tone it's refreshing and again delicious! And it doesn't hurt to find someone who can say these lines and it  would definitely add to it's awe. Writers like ourselves can create such magical words and let them soar into the air and hope for the best. Of course there are some that really don't sound amazing and that's fine! We work hard to make something unique and amazing and try to come up with different ways of telling a story. Yes, it can be daunting to come up with something original, because there is nothing new under the sun. But, we know just to keep going because we want to make a difference and to tell a story that needs to be told. We are crazy, demonic, angels, happy, sad, angry, all kinds of whatever, because we have voices in our heads telling us what to write. It's scary and thrilling all at the same time, but we love it all the same and when we take off in writing, do not and I do repeat do not stop us, because we will go crazy on you lol! So, fellow writers here is to us and to the ones who have yet to discover their amazing gifts. I hope you all stay with your dreams and go far into the world!

LOVE TO YOU ALL!

A fellow writer

Oh Chuck you're so right!!!