Ali In Book Wonder

The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy: A Lexicon of Life Hacks for the Modern Lady Geek - Sam Maggs By Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist - -HarperCollins- The Witch Of Portobello - Paulo Coelho The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom Cecelia Ahern 2-Book Valentine Collection: PS I Love You, Where Rainbows End - Cecelia Ahern Where the Heart Is - Billie Letts

Six more influential books

Hey y'all and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself. As you can see from the title of this post. I have Six books I wanted to add to my original post of my top ten influential books. I'll try to leave a link to it. Well, I'm adding to the list, because since then I've read more books and have found some quite inspiring. These six books have made an impact on me in some way. So, without further ado I bring to you my six books!

1. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs

I've done a review of this book a while ago and I list all the reasons why I love it. This book has made me feel good about being a major dork and fangirl over fictional characters and the actors lol! That it does not matter what age you are...you probably have a secret stash of fics somewhere, some lusty, some not! Hehe. Like on Pinterest I have boards for Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Once Upon A Time and so on and so forth! That's why I love this book, because I can be me and I'm not alone!

2. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

I came across this book online while trying to find another. I thought nothing of it and then when I went to the Salvation Army and seen it. I read the blurb and decided to give it a try. This did not disappoint me at all, this book deals with wanting to do something different. All the crazy things that can happen, all the great teachers you'll meet along the way of the character's journey.

3. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho

Yes, another book by Paulo! This one is just as amazing as The Alchemist. It deals with a woman who wanted to learn and teach what she had learn. An unconventional way of being religious. She wanted to be free and do what she wanted without being held back by her life. Well, she does have a responsibility to her son only. I understood the character more as I got deeper into the book!

4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

This book had me in tears at the end. I just adore this book and what it represents! I love the idea of being greeted by people who you impacted in some way without even knowing it. This book had depth and it helped the character out trying to understand his life and why it was the way it was. I just had a smile every turn of the page.

5. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern

I had this book as an honorable mention on my original post! Now, it's part of the list here because I still find the book so romantic and awe! I loved how Gerry took the time to let Holly know how much he loves her and to push her out of her comfort zone. This book shows that you have to cherish every moment with your loved ones no matter who they are. That why I love this book!

6. Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts

This book was also an honorable mention, but this too gets to be on the list. Novalee is a strong character! She went from living in a Walmart pregnant and broke to being loved and cherished by some amazing character along the way. She started from the bottom and came out on top, she worked hard to provide for her daughter, the people who took her in and herself. This book was just so adorable!

Well, that's it! Here are six more books that have been added, I'm sure I will add more later on down the road. Each of these book had an impact on me in some way. So, that's it from me for today! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and til Wed!

Just click!