Ali In Book Wonder

From the Earth to the Moon!!!

From the Earth to the Moon - Jules Verne

Hey O everyone and how's it going?! I'm doing pretty good and excited to have another book to review. All I have to say is good grief did this one take a lot longer to read then the other ones. The book is From the Earth to the Moon by Jules Verne!

Like I've mentioned this book took me forever and a day to finish. It was all due to the fact that it had a lot of science and math terms I could care less about! I couldn't bare it any longer then I wanted to. There was some interesting things I've read and some I just wanted to give up. But, I pushed through it and I finished very happily. So, this book didn't turn out too bad and I just wished that there was more to the story that was more exciting and interesting to read.

Well, that's all for my quick review on this story. I'll be back on Monday with another post. I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and until the next post!

SHEMURR!!!