Ali In Book Wonder

5th day of BoBs!!!

Hey everyone and how's it going? Well, I'm doing okay I'm pretty tired, but I shouldn't be! Anywhozzles, enough about me and onto the update of the day. I didn't get far into The Darkest Mind as I was hoping to be, I'm in the middle of chapter 22 and let me tell you reading on a e-reader is good, but good grief the chapters seem to be forever! Well, I'm also reading on my iPod so that could be it too lol!

So, for today's challenge it's a bit of a hard one because I don't know how to set this on up! It's basically having to share yourself &/or your book in a freaky way, because it's Friday the 13th OMG!!! I'm ready with Salt, holy water, latin, demon traps, Sam and Dean on call (lol Supernatural fans where you at!!!) Anyways, since I have no clue on what to do with it I'll just share a photo of me and the cover of The Darkest Mind because that's all I have! Here I go:

YAS!!! Me with Demon eyes, oh dude should I be worried! Nah! this is my favorite snapchat filter hehe and

this book, that I'm trying so hard to finish!

That's all I have for you all today, I'll be back on here tomorrow with another update and challenge!!! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and until Saturday!

RANDOM STUFF!!!