Ali In Book Wonder

4th day of BoBs!!!

Hello everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty well, so a new day and a new update progress of my reading. Well, what can I say, I didn't get far in what I read. Don't get me wrong the book is picking up, but my mind wanders around and it wants to do something else after awhile.

I managed to get to chapter 21 in The Darkest Mind and like I've mentioned it's picking up after awhile of OMG can someone please deal with this! I haven't even got to the others and I should be doing so, but I don't know yet! Anywhozzles, I have a challenge again to write about and this time it deals with if you like this then you should read this! Simple and easy right?! I don't know, but here I go!!!

If you like reading anything that deals with strong female characters! Read

1. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins

2. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth

3. The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter

4. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

5. The Sisterhood Series by Ann Brashares

6. The Archive by Victoria Schwab

7. See Me by Wendy Higgins

8. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (well any of them really)

That's it from me, I could keep going, but I want to at least really sit here and think of more books. I know these books have been out for quite sometime, but they are really good books. I really do need to read a lot more books with strong female character roles. I'm slowly making my way through my books and hopefully I can find some in my piles and piles of books!

Well, that's it for me, I'll be back tomorrow (gasp from me because I'm usually off my computer on the weekends!) I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and til Fri-yay!!!

BANANA!!!