Ali In Book Wonder

3rd day of BoBs!!!

HELLO!!! And how's it going? Well, I'm doing pretty good myself! So, a quick update and then moving on to today's challenge yay! I read up to chapter 19 in The Darkest Mind. That's pretty much it for that, but I did a little boo boo yesterday and said I was up to chapter 14 in The Darkest Mind, but I miss counted I was up to 16. Lame thing to bring up, but I just had to write it out! So, yeah that's if for the update! Wanted to read more, but got side track! (my mind was all over the place yesterday.)

So, on to the challenge of the day and it's basically choosing your five favorite books! The topic of said books will help narrow it down. Like 5 favorite books in genre, book boyfriend, pretty much whatever. So, after thinking about this in all of four seconds I have choosing top five of my favorite inspirational books!!!

INSPIRATIONAL BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS (Echo, echo, echo lol)

1. The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy by Sam Maggs (suck a kick ass book)

2. The Alchemist and The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho

3. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

4. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Well, those are my five well six books that are my apart of my favorites!!! I know broke the rule a bit...oh well.

That's it from me I'll be back tomorrow with another update and more exciting challenges! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and until tomorrow!

COCO BUTTER SPRINKLES!!1