Ali In Book Wonder

2nd day of BoBs!!!

Yes yes I know I'm back for another post and on a Tuesday!!! What has the world come to hehe! What's up everyone and how's it chilling? Like I've mentioned I am back with another update for this awesome week of read-a-thoning!!! Yesterday I've managed to read a bit more and then some! I just want to knock these books off so I can move on to others.

I read from both The Darkest Mind and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan!

Got to chapter 14 in The Darkest Mind

I'm in the middle of chapter 7 with Shopaholic Takes Manhattan

No where with From the Earth to the Moon lol!

Well, usually with this blog always comes a challenge with crazy stuff to do, but this time it's hosted by the creators of the Read-a-thon and it's pretty laid back and I like the break from the crazy!!! So, what I had to do is share my bookshelves, e-reader and so on! Since I have already showed off my bookshelf here is my e-reader!!! Mind you it's old, but still works good!

yeah that got lost in translation!!! Well, that's sherlock (yes I name my electronics don't judge hehe!!!)  So, yeah even though it's on it's side (damn thing!) you can get an idea.

Well, that's it from me on this side, I hope you all are doing awesome and amazing and I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write to you all tomorrow yay!!!

ROLLING WITH MY HOMIES!!!