Ali In Book Wonder

About Me!!!

What's up everyone and how's it hanging? Well, I'm doing pretty good myself. I'm here to bring to you a post about me!!! That's right, you get to know this fabulous and somewhat mentally insane woman who has tried to make you laugh, with my posts! So, I figured why not, you all have been following my post for awhile. Let's get to know this awesome and amazing woman up close in personal. Que James Lipton....lol j/k I don't know him, won't ever and I'm not famous...sad face and shemurr! So, next best thing random facts about me! HERE WE GO:

- I am an aunt to a very adorable and smart nephew!

- I am a godmama to an adorable godson!

- People think I'm younger, but I'm not!

- I'm a fan of Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Elementary, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, Supergirl, and NCIS! (The list is probably a bit longer, but this is it for now!)

- I have never traveled across the "pond" lol

- I have nine siblings (six half and three step)

- I have never lived outside of my home state of IL

- I am the oldest child (both sides) and grandchild (mom's side)

- I have been in three musicals (one in high school, two in college)

- I have a love for stationary, school and office supplies (I'm a geek, nerd, proud)

- I am a pretty slow reader

- Bailey School Kids and Goosebumps were my favorite books to read as a kid (should give away age somewhat!)

- I don't see dead people (Thank you God!!! hehe)

- Robin Williams is my favorite actor (may he be at peace!)

-  I have a liking to Tom Hiddleston and others

- I love to write

- I'm a pretty fair singer

- I was a huge fan of NSYNC back in the day

- I've been to three concerts so far the first being New Kids On The Block, then seen NSYNC, and seen Keith Urban

- My Chinese Zodiac is a Tiger

&

- I have three tattoos

Well, that's it from me, I do have more, but I think this is good enough for now! I hope you all enjoy getting to know this crazy person call me!!! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll be back on Wed with another post!

TOODLES!!!