Just a woman that has many books to read and many books to be bought and just to have books. Oh the books that have yet to be read by me!
What's up everyone and how's it hanging? Well, I'm doing pretty good myself. I'm here to bring to you a post about me!!! That's right, you get to know this fabulous and somewhat mentally insane woman who has tried to make you laugh, with my posts! So, I figured why not, you all have been following my post for awhile. Let's get to know this awesome and amazing woman up close in personal. Que James Lipton....lol j/k I don't know him, won't ever and I'm not famous...sad face and shemurr! So, next best thing random facts about me! HERE WE GO:
- I am an aunt to a very adorable and smart nephew!
- I am a godmama to an adorable godson!
- People think I'm younger, but I'm not!
- I'm a fan of Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Elementary, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, Supergirl, and NCIS! (The list is probably a bit longer, but this is it for now!)
- I have never traveled across the "pond" lol
- I have nine siblings (six half and three step)
- I have never lived outside of my home state of IL
- I am the oldest child (both sides) and grandchild (mom's side)
- I have been in three musicals (one in high school, two in college)
- I have a love for stationary, school and office supplies (I'm a geek, nerd, proud)
- I am a pretty slow reader
- Bailey School Kids and Goosebumps were my favorite books to read as a kid (should give away age somewhat!)
- I don't see dead people (Thank you God!!! hehe)
- Robin Williams is my favorite actor (may he be at peace!)
- I have a liking to Tom Hiddleston and others
- I love to write
- I'm a pretty fair singer
- I was a huge fan of NSYNC back in the day
- I've been to three concerts so far the first being New Kids On The Block, then seen NSYNC, and seen Keith Urban
- My Chinese Zodiac is a Tiger
- I have three tattoos
Well, that's it from me, I do have more, but I think this is good enough for now! I hope you all enjoy getting to know this crazy person call me!!! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll be back on Wed with another post!