Ali In Book Wonder

Lessons Learned: Hunger Games Trilogy

Hey everyone and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself, been killing it in my exercising! Well, as I promised you all, here is a better post and now that I had time to figure out this post. I am ready to present to you a new post that I hope to keep going with. It's going to be lessons learned from certain books! The first book that I will be sharing is going to be The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins.

This of course was a really amazing book to read! It was pretty powerful and it was awesome to see a strong female character. Katniss is the type of hero that I had wished to read about when I was younger! She didn't want to be the hero, because she knew who the true heroes were. She became a beacon of hope for all of those around her and she really wasn't up for the job, but she did it with such a force that everyone notice! So, I made a list of what learned from reading the books and watching the movies!

- Do whatever you can to protect your family and friends from harm

- It's okay, not knowing what you're doing

- It's okay, to break down and let out all of your emotions

- It's okay, to be scared

- Fight for what you believe in

- Always know who you're working along side with

- Enjoy the small moments

- Being considered a "hero" isn't what you sometimes want to be

- Don't give up

- Don't give in

- Don't ever lose sight of what you're fighting for

Well, that's all from my end, I know there is a lot more lessons that could be added, but this was pretty much all I could come up with!  Like I've mentioned these books were amazing and I would hope to one day share with my future children.

That's it from me! I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are, and I will write to you all on Monday! Also, before I go what lessons have you learned from reading the Hunger Games Trilogy? (If you have read it.)

Buh Bye!!!