Ali In Book Wonder

My Reading Progress!

A good hardy hello to you all and how's it going? I'm doing pretty good myself, just a bit sore from exercising and dude I want to curl back into bed hehe! But, no! I must post a post for you all right now as I'm currently writing this! Good grief I'm a dork.

Well, anywhozzles I'm here to update you all on my reading progress....it sucks majorly, I'm so far behind on my goal of reading 56 books, I've gotten to ten! The two books that I have as a current read, are just sitting on my nightstand. But, I have combat the slump and I am reading a book that I've been really wanting to read for a while and that is "The Archived" by Victoria Schwab. I'm slowly making my way through it, but so far so good. Ok, will I've only read four chapters, but it's getting interesting.

I don't like to come on here and give excuses or complain about my reading. Every once in awhile it does feel good to get it out in the open. I hope that by reading The Archived I can go on and read the other two books....ok so my plan is I will read the two books I have going, once I hit a point I can't go on I'll read more of The Archived and other books I've been wanting to read for a while.

Anyways, I think I've bore you all long enough! Hehe I'll be back on Wed with another post, this one may be interesting...I don't know yet, but I do hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll write to you Wed.

FANTASTIC!!!