Ali In Book Wonder

Open Letter to Childhood Books

Dear Childhood Books,

As you may or may not know, I have been an avid reader of your books since as far back as I can remember! Your books have helped me through some crazy times, has created an insane amount of laughter and awe. Reading page after page brings an excitement that an adventure is on its way! I have read many of your great books from Ralph and the Motorcycle to Bailey School Kids to Goosebumps! All the books you have created and I've read had inspire me to dream big and to "Take Chances , Make Mistakes, and Get Messy" (Miss Frizzle!) We'll be a okay and fine! I hope that one day I will have children of my own and share the magic and amazing stories that you have brought to me. To let them know that it's awesome to be apart of the crowd all the time, that if you have a dream just go for it! Thank you childhood books for everything you've done for me and to everyone else around the world!!! Until then spread the joy and hope to all those in need of that same magic you have brought to so many others, no matter the age.

Ali!

Well, everyone I hope you all have a great day/night where ever you are and I'll be back on Monday!!!