Ali In Book Wonder

HEY!!!

Hey everyone how's it going? Well, I'm here to tell you that tomorrow I will be leaving out of town for over a week! I'm going to Reno! So, like I've mentioned on Monday's post. I am in a reading slump, but I am going to bring a couple of books that might help me get out of it. So, that's going to be fun!!! It's going to be a long car ride, but I'll survive as long as I have my books, music, and writing stuff! I will also be bring my e-reader which has plenty of reads on there and then some lol!

What will I be reading you might be asking? Probably not, but I'm sharing anyways because I Can!!! Hehe

I will be reading Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series well at least two of them, the first two book duh! :D So, yeah that's it, that's all I wanted to share. I won't be posting anything next Mon and Wed, and maybe another Mon don't know yet. I will be back thou! I'll tell you all what I've read and a little what I did over there.

That's it for me at this end! I hope you all have a great day/night wherever you are and I'll write to all later!

TOASTER STRUDELS!!!